MODES OF PAYMENT
- Credit or debit card (Visa and Mastercard)
- Bank transfer
- Cash on delivery
Credit or Debit Card
- Your payment will be processed through our secured payment gateway. For cancellation, you may refer to our cancellation policy.
Bank Transfer or Bank Deposit or GCash
- When you order and pay through Bank Transfer, Deposit or GCash, your order transaction will be put on-hold until your payment has been verified.
- You can send your proof of payment to ‘email@example.com’ and indicate your transaction and contact number so we can validate faster.
- Dizon Farms will contact you for your total transaction (including the delivery fee) and/or payment confirmation.
Scan to pay with GCash:
Other banks can pay us thru bank transfer to our BPI account by doing either of the following:
Step 1: Log in to your online banking account.
Step 2: After logging in, click “Send Money” and click “To Another Local Bank.”
Step 3: Fill out the sender and receiver details.
Step 4: Review the information you provided to ensure that they are correct.
Step 5: Enter the one-time password (OTP) sent to your mobile number.
Step 6: You will be informed if your transaction is successful. Take note of the reference number.
Using traditional way of transferring funds:
Step 1. Press Send Money
Step 2. Press To Another Local Bank
Step 3. Under Transaction Type, choose Credit to Other Bank
Step 4. Amount: Type amount
Step 5. Under Destination Bank, choose bank (BPI)
Step 6. Type Destination Account Number :3533-0094-75
Step 7. Type your receiver’s personal information
Cash On Delivery
- Dizon Farms will contact you of your transaction’s confirmation. As we are processing produce, we are making sure that your order is fresh when we deliver it at your doorstep.