COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
For a more convenient experience using our Website, Dizon Farms may be asked to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, gender, date of birth, contact information, and postal address.
The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you for us process your order and to manage your account. We may also combine it with other information to provide and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
In processing your order, we may send your information to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies.
You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
We (or third-party service providers on our behalf) may set and access Cookies and similar technologies on your computer. A cookie is a small piece of data (often including a unique identifier) that is stored on your computer or mobile device by your web browser when you visit a website.
COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Dizon Farms maintains administrative and technical safeguards in a manner consistent with legal requirements designed to protect against unlawful or unauthorized access, use, destruction, loss, alteration, or disclosure of the personal information provided to us.
Due to the nature of the internet, Dizon Farms does not provide any guarantee or warranty regarding
the security of your personal information during transmission to us or storage by us and you acknowledge that you disclose your personal information to us at your own risk.
Please contact us immediately if you become aware or have reason to believe there has been any unauthorized use of your personal information in connection with the Website.
INTEGRITY AND RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Dizon Farms shall not disclose or transfer any of your information other than to the following entities for such purposes as hereinafter indicated:
to employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that entity to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us;
- to our employees, independent contractors, service providers, and suppliers to fulfill a product or service request;
- to third-party marketing or service providers who may use such information in their business operations or who may contact you through e-mail, mobile number, social media accounts and other means of communication, with the information they feel may be useful to you in the form of newsletters, updates, current promos and advertisements; or
- to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to fraud, public safety, and national security, as may be provided by law.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
Under the Philippines’ Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to:
be informed of the collection and processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- access your personal data;
- correct inaccuracies or errors of your entries;
- suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of your personal data from our system; and
- complain due to such inaccuracies, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data
- transmissibility of your rights to your lawful heirs and assigns;
- obtain a copy of such data in an electronic or structured format where your personal data is processed by electronic Avenues and in a structured and commonly used format.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to create their own account.
If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 may have provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
HOW TO CONTACT US