Fresh Calamansi Juice
₱70.00 / 300ml
₱70.00 / 300ml
PROPER HANDLING AND STORAGE OF DIZON FARMS COLD PRESSED JUICES AND FRESH BUKO JUICE
Dizon Farms cold pressed juices and fresh buko juice products are all natural, raw and made very differently. They are manufactured in accordance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) and Food Safety Standards.
As they are very refreshing and jam-packed with essential vitamins and minerals, they are made without any preservatives and no additives that make these juices highly perishable and need extra care to naturally preserve the freshness and quality of the product.
1. Do not expose the products to heat or direct sunlight as it is extremely sensitive to high temperature.
2. Products must not be stored at room temperature for more than 2 hours and must remain in its desired storage temperature to avoid untimely spoilage, thus, all products must be stored in chilled (0°C – 4°C) conditionat all times.
3. Once the bottle has been opened, it must be consumed immediately and can no longer be stored again.
4. All juices are safe to consume until the Date of Expiry indicated in the label.
5. Products found with deformed or bloated bottles are not safe for consumption and should be disposed.
Note: Bottle bloating or deformation may have been caused by gases released by
the juice as it fermented. It generally denotes that it has been exposed to heat or in
a temperature higher than the 4°C.